Last Updated: June 16, 2023
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Further, when you access or use the Website, we automatically collect information about you relating to your visits to the Website and browsing activity, including:
- Log information such as information related to your access to and use of the Website, including the type of browser you use, access dates and times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Website;
- Device information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Website, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information; and
- Information collected by cookies, web beacons, and similar tracking technologies (see more on Cookies and Similar Technologies below).
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use your personal information in connection with the purpose for which you submitted it (e.g., to provide you with information that you may request from us), to communicate with you for such purpose, and for any other purpose you consent to.
We may use automatically collected information to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Website;
- Monitor, audit and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our users and Website;
- Inform our program strategies and philanthropic activities, and conduct internal research, analysis and development;
- Verify or enforce compliance with our policies, detect security incidents and protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website or illegal or objectionable activities, and protect the rights and property of DP and others;
- Debug, identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality of our Website;
- Provide personalized content, where available; and
- Comply with our legal obligations, including those required for you to benefit from rights recognized by law, or any regulatory requirements or provisions.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share your information:
- with our employees and agents, and our affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, and other related entities, with a business need to know such information;
- With vendors, service providers, and consultants that need access to such information to perform services for us, including to debug, secure and improve our Website, for such purposes;
- with law enforcement authorities and individuals involved in legal proceedings, in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe you have violated the law, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of DP or others; and
- with your consent or at your direction.
SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
Although DP strives to maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect your information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, due to the inherent open nature of the internet, no transmission via the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result of this and other factors beyond our control, we cannot guarantee or assure you that any information you send us or that we collect will be secure, or free from disclosure, alteration, or destruction, and you accept this risk by using the Website.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it, or for other legitimate business purposes, including to meet our legal, regulatory, or other compliance obligations.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Cookies and local storage may be set and accessed on your computer. For mobile devices, you can manage how your device and browser share certain device data by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device or browsers. You can find more information about cookies and how they work, what cookies have been set to your computer or mobile device and how to manage and delete them at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/. Please note, however, that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Website.
Please note: our website is not designed to respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals received from browsers.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS SERVICES
USERS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
If you reside or are located in the European Economic Area, Switzerland and the UK you may have additional rights under applicable European data privacy laws, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), such as the right to ensure your personal information is accurate, and the right to request that we delete your personal information. Please contact us at [email protected] if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
Our Website is not intended for minors. DP does not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from minors without the consent of a parent or guardian. Please contact us in the event that you become aware that we have collected any personal data of a minor, and we will endeavor to promptly delete any such data.